Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beads and Feathers


This a fan a young friend made, I just thought it would be nice to show that the younger generation is still involved with culture


This is the first posting to this blogspot. I thought it would be a good idea to just have a site for the bead and leather work I have done, and hopefully will continue to do. If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to email me at reddawnhrt@aol.com.





May you Always Walk in Balance.












Buffalo necklace..in it's unfinished state, went wonderfully to a traditional woman here in my home state!




This beautiful Pansy beaded designed rosette was sold on ebay!










Lovely ladies bracelet: , headed for it's home as a Christmas gift for a lovely lady, also sold on ebay!












No comments: